Friday, July 01, 2011

Quick Trip to Texas

A couple of weeks ago, we made a quick trip to Texas to see my parents. Since the temperature in Texas was 105 degrees, we wasted no time in jumping in their pool!
Paxton loves the water and only got upset when I pulled him out to reapply more sunscreen.
I don't know why, but I think her expression is hilarious in this picture.
At some point, my mom pulled out an inflatable goose that apparently no one can ride. So of course, we had a to give it a try. Ted loved the goose but was only able to ride for a few seconds. But who cares when you get a priceless picture like this!!
And to be fair...and to brag a little... I'll post an embarrassing picture of me as well. And tell you that I rode the goose longer than anyone else. Now that's something to be proud of.
After our pool time, Paxton practiced his poses for his upcoming Calvin Klein ad. Serious face...
And the smiling pose
He added a hat later. Check out those abs!
The kids also tried out the new golf cart with Pa. I'll just say that he drove a little slower than Gee Gee did while chauffeuring Ted and I around later...
We had a great time and the kids got a small taste of Camp Pa and Gee Gee that starts next week. They haven't stopped talking about it since we got home!!

No comments: