Friday, November 16, 2007

Ready to relax...


Well, it's official. The Thanksgiving break is here!! Thanks to some professional development classes I attended over the summer, I get off the whole week! And, it's a good thing. Let me tell you - breaks are not built in the school calendar for the kids. It's for the sanity of the adults working with those kids :). I'm counting on this break to help me gain back the energy that will be needed for the next 4 weeks until Christmas break! And Madigan... well, she's just hoping to get lots of attention and a little bit of spoiling over the break (which I'm sure won't be a problem - we'll be seeing Granddad, Mema, Papa, GeeGee, Pa, and lots of aunts, uncles and cousins!).
I'm going to try to post again sometime next week, but in case I don't - Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: