Saturday, April 04, 2009

Happenings

Yes, I planned on getting several posts up this week.
No, I didn't do that.
Before you start shaking your head in disappointment, let me defend myself a little. I did START a post on Wednesday about the week Madigan got to spend with her grandparents (Ted's parents first and then my parents a few days later). However, I was limited on pictures to use because in many of them Madigan was wearing a shirt that I couldn't post. No Uncle Matt, it wasn't inappropriate. It just wasn't time yet. Now that I've got your curiosity peaked, the unveiling...

Okay, Allison. It says "Big". She is pretty big for a 2 year old, but that's not that big of a deal.

Let's try again.Hand still in the way? Hmm... let's try this picture...


Does that say "Big Sister"? But why would Madigan be wearing a Big Sister shirt? She's an only child.

Wait a minute... Could she be trying to tell me something?That's right! Our family of 3 is soon (well, in about 7 months) going to turn into a family of 4!!
Baby #2 is due November 7th and we are VERY excited! Madigan requested a baby brother AND a baby sister, but fortunately the doctor ruled out that possibility on Wednesday. The doctor did say, however, that everything looked good and healthy. I'll be keeping you posted! (and grandparents, I promise to get your post up very soon!)

7 comments:

Cari said...

Congrats! That is very exciting to have another on the way!!

Hope you are feeling well.

MartiMichelle said...

CONGRATZ! I'm excited to see if this one's a girl or boy!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Bowsmans! Having another baby means twice the fun, kisses and giggles! It's an adventure going from one to two but it's double the joy too! We're very happy for you guys!

Heather Holland said...

Kate let the cat out of the bag before it was officially on your blog. But we are so excited for you all (including Madigan)!

Mindi Tipps said...

I'm so happy for you! Lots of prayers for you all!

Marie said...

YEA!!! Lots of congratulations from TN! I am super excited to see which this will be- will she get her wish for a brother or sister??

Brian and Katie Whitt said...

yay! you get to be pregnant for the summer in Arkansas - that does not sound fun. but congratulations!