Monday, September 14, 2009

Just a few pictures

I've had a few pictures from the "August" folder that I figured I'd better post or I never will.

Here's Madigan's picture from the 1st day of school. Oh wait a minute... she won't go to school for 3 more years! But, she got this outfit and backpack from a cool, older friend and had to try it on. Note - the shirt says "drama queen". Couldn't be any more fitting.
Here's a picture of Madigan and all of her friends that stay with us on Fridays. Thankfully, they're all wonderful kids. But they still make things interesting at times!And last but not least, on our day off last week (Labor Day), Madigan requested a tea party with Mommy and Daddy. The tea tasted oddly like apple juice (hey, at least it's the same color!) and we served Skittles instead of crumpets. Not your traditional tea party, but I think everyone enjoyed it.A quick video of Madigan's "tea party talk". :)



Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: