Monday, June 14, 2010

7 Months Old

Figured I'd better hurry and get this blog posted before Paxton turned 8 months old. :)

Here's a picture of my big boy - 19 lb, 6 oz now
As you can see, he's no longer sitting in his basket. We really did try, but he just didn't fit too well anymore.
Plus he's a bit too active these days to keep contained in a basket.
"Let me out of this thing!"
So I did. And then he proceeded to dump the basket over and put the blanket on his head.
But how can you be upset when he looks up at you with this face?!
I also captured a cute picture of Madigan that day. Her smile is a little faker, but she sure does remain in one spot a lot better than Paxton!
She's actually at "Camp Pa and Gee Gee's" this week and I miss her like crazy. I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to post and adventures to tell once she gets home! Stay tuned!

No comments: