Thursday, July 01, 2010

Photo Sessions

We went to North Carolina last weekend to visit Ted's family. I started looking back over the pictures to get a blog post started and got a bit overwhelmed. We always have pictures from 3 cameras at the end of these trips (ours, Gramps/Grandi's, and Aunt Kate's). But this time there are even more because Aunt Kate got a fancy, new camera and had some practice photo sessions with Madi and Paxton. They turned out incredible! So I thought I would first post some of my favorite pictures from those and then I'll make another post of our activities while in NC.

The photographer - the view we saw for a great deal of the weekend!
Lunch/Dinner Photo Shoots

As you can see, things tend to get messy...
Gramps trying to talk Paxton into sharing his food
"Oh okay, come and get it!"
"Anyone want a hug?"
Dinner gets a definite "thumbs up"!
Hilarious!
"Do I have something on my face?"
See-food!
This eating thing can really wear a boy out...
Madi's Close Ups

Silly face!
I've never though Madi looked much like me until I saw this picture. I think it's because you can see the freckles across her cheeks and nose.
Taking care of her baby doll
The Eyes
I know I'm biased, but I think these are the most beautiful eyes ever...


Cooking Time
Kate and Madi did some baking while we were there. Here's some pictures of her hard at work in the kitchen.
I'm not sure why but I think she looks a little like the "Rosie the Riveter" posters from the 1940s. We Can Do It!
Some other random photos


Madi and Grandi watering the plants
As you can see, Aunt Kate is quite a talented photographer and we'll always treasure these pictures. Thanks Aunt Kate!

1 comment:

Growin' Owens said...

FYI - He is going to be a heartbreaker. I can't believe how long Madi's hair is. It looks really pretty.