Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sleepover!

After many weeks of working hard, Madi finally earned all of her magnets on a rewards chart. So what did she want as her "big" reward? A sleepover!
So, we invited two of Madi's best buddies over and let the giggles and girliness take over! Of course, there was dressing up like princesses...
Painting toenails and fingernails...
And we even made some cupcakes. Well, I made some cupcakes and the girls enjoyed eating the batter and icing. Paxton thought maybe someone would drop some of their cupcake, so he camped out under the table.
"Uh oh! Mommy caught me!"The girls actually did amazingly well considering they're 3 and 4 years old. I expected at least a little sadness or tears around bedtime, but all they did was whisper and giggle for about 30 minutes after I turned the lights out.
Silly Jenna
Sweet Allie
Crazy Madi
All in all, I think it was a great night! Thanks to Jenna and Allie for coming over and making it special. I'm guessing this is just the start to many sleepovers. I'd better start resting up now. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a fun sleepover! Thank you so much for inviting Allie over to spend the night. They are getting so big! It is amazing. I am glad that everyone had fun. And it was nice seeing some pics of Allie while I am away. I miss them. :)