Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you've all had a wonderful one. Did it sneak up on you like it did us? I actually had to tell Ted that today was Valentine's Day a couple of days ago. Typically, that would have gotten him in trouble, but this year he was saved by the fact that I only knew because a kid that I worked with reminded me that day. So... we opted for the more simple celebration this year- a card. :) Actually, my anniversary present arrived on Monday, so we decided to count that as our gift to one another. Ted bought me my grandparent's player piano. It's awesome! We have it in the living room, but haven't moved the other furniture around yet. But, here's a picture of it anyway.
Needless to say, Madigan LOVES it! Really, we all do.
Anyway, back to Valentine's Day. Madigan and I decided to make Ted some heart-shaped cookies to help celebrate. Here are a few pictures of the fun. Once again, I think more dough ended up in her mouth than on the pan. She does a better job than me of telling the story, so...

Here's a little comparison of Madigan from last Valentine's Day to this year.
2007
2008
2007
2008At least she has a little more hair now!! :)
A few other random things - My good friend Susan bought Madigan this dress. I've been anxious for her to grow into it and thought these pictures turned out cute. So lady-likeNot so much in this picture...
What a ham!
And last but not least, here's some more Madigan/Jenna fun. Ever heard of "Two Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed"?


1 comment:

CE Butler said...

Hey! Just found your page! She's such a cutie!
I'll have to spend some time later catching up, reading about her!