Monday, June 29, 2009

Wedding, Friends, and Family

Weekend before last we headed down to East Texas for a friend's wedding. Unfortunately, we left the camera (along with the gift - whole other story) in our car...at my parent's house...and then rode with my mom in their car. So, we don't have pictures from the wedding. Oops! But you can just trust me when I say that the wedding was beautiful. We're very excited for Phillip and Sarah Foreman!

After the wedding, the Owens came back with us to my parent's house for the night. Lexie and I have been friends since 5th grade and even survived as roommates at Harding together for a while! Fortunately for us, our husbands also like each other and now we've gotten add some kiddos to the mix. This is her sweet baby boy, Hudson. Isn't he adorable?!

He's very laid back, so he and Ted got along quite well...Here's a pic of all 6 of us before church Sunday morning. We had a great time hanging out with them and just wish we all lived closer so we could do it more often.We also enjoyed spending time with my parents even though it was a very quick trip. Here's a sweet picture of Madigan and Gee Gee before church on Sunday. Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us all crash in your house for the night! We had a great time!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Tell Lexie that she has good taste...when it comes to naming her boy! Too funny!