Friday, August 07, 2009

Summer Fun

I've accumulated some random pictures from the summer that I thought I'd just post all together.

Madigan and Hadyn preparing for their red carpet debut

Modeling a beautiful dress that Grandi made her

Perfect fit!

Heading to the beach (or the blow up pool in the backyard, whichever one she reaches first)
This is a new toy Daddy picked up at a garage sale for Madigan. As you can see, she and her friends LOVE it. I personally was thrilled to add such a big, pink, Princess castle to our collection. But, it has provided loads of entertainment, so I will not complain.
Stay tuned for upcoming posts about Madigan's birthday party (which is next Saturday), visits from all four grandparents, and me mourning the fact that my baby is turning 3 years old... :)

No comments: