Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Fashion Parade

Somehow we accumulated a lot of Christmas outfits for the kids this year, so this post will be dedicated to the pictures we have of them in their holiday attire.

Madigan
Outfit #1 - Here Madigan is modeling her Christmas present shirt. (The snowman frame is in the background because I was trying to send her some subliminal messages.)
Outfit #2 - Next we have Madigan in her Rudolph shirt. Rudolph's red nose blinked constantly...during playtime, naptime and even Bible class.

Outfit #3 - If you read our blog, you've already seen this in the last post about seeing Santa. But I hated to not include this outfit in the fashion parade and I didn't get any other pictures of her in it. Grandi gave her this one. Outfit #4 - Grandi also made this green snowman dress, which I unfortunately did not get a picture of without the coat on. But the red and green still looks Christmas-y, so I'm posting it.Outfit #5 - And last but not least, here's Madigan in her Christmas pajamas. She's actually still in these right now...even though it's after lunch time. Don't judge me - Christmas Day is a great day to stay in your pajamas!
Paxton

Outfit #1 - Even though you can't see all of his outfit here, I thought this was a sweet picture. Paxton is wearing his Christmas sleeper with reindeer on the feet.

Outfit #2 - The "Elf in Training" sleeper. This is the first picture I've had of him looking a little mischievous. Maybe he does have a little of his sister in him... :)
Outfit #3 - Again, you've seen this outfit in the Santa pictures. But I LOVE the "Little Elf" written across the bottom. Outfit #4 - This is an outfit that has been passed down among our church friends. He wore it to church on a Wednesday night and several people said, "My kid had that outfit." Then we figured out that it was the same one. :) (Look familiar, Marie?!)
Outfit #5 - Last but not least is his snowman outfit. This is the best picture I had of the outfit...But this was my favorite picture of him in it. I think he was saying, "Enough with the pictures, Mom!"And there actually was one more Christmas outfit for Paxton that he wore to church last Sunday, but sadly I didn't get any pictures that morning. I may try to put it back on him sometime and take some pictures. :)

Posts about Christmas fun coming soon. Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I was looking at the picture, thinking- Hey! I think my kids had that one- and then I read that it was the same one! So glad that people are still getting some use out of it. I always loved it!