Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break is here!!

One of the perks of working part-time is that I get to start my Spring Break a day earlier than everyone else. We're quite excited about Spring Break in this house!
(The mascot for the school district I work at is the Wampus Cats, so my co-workers got this onesie for us when Madi was born. I almost missed my chance to get Paxton in it since he's a tad bit chunkier than she was.)
Madigan decided to start her Spring Break off with a little primping. Actually, she did this earlier in the week, but I was trying to make these pictures fit with the Spring Break post.
These are some fancy Hannah Montana nails she picked up out of the treasure box. I'm trying to decide whether to just go ahead and admit defeat on the whole girly thing or to keep fighting the good fight. :) I'm afraid it's a lost battle. More posts to come of our Spring Break fun...

1 comment:

Growin' Owens said...

I think you need to face the facts! She is GIRLY!!! YAY!!! I know GIGI is excited. Maybe it links back to me watching E! channel with her when she was a baby. haha