Sunday, March 07, 2010

Return from the Dark Ages

A week and a half ago, we lost internet access and our cable connection. We got it back on Friday. During that time, I was repeatedly reminded of how dependent we've become on technology. Beyond not getting to check email or facebook, I actually had to use a PHONE BOOK to look up a number. I'd almost forgotten how to use one. Needless to say, I'm grateful to have the internet back.

Since we had no internet, I'm again behind on blogging. So, what's gone on in the last few weeks? Well we certainly haven't just been laying around...

For one thing, Paxton turned 4 months old. Here is his monthly basket picture.
Plus a few outtakes..."This is my zombie look!"And since the big boy is now 4 months old, we introduced rice cereal into his diet.
As you can tell, it was a big hit.He does, however, like how his belly feels after he's done!
Yesterday, our church hosted its annual Community Day. It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun. Madigan had a blast and was even brave enough this year to get her face painted.
This is her sassy pose...
We've also spent some time with our friends. This is Paxton's good buddy Mac. Aren't they cute?!And as always, Paxton has spent some time modeling. This is part of his winter wardrobe.
"Umm... these gloves taste great!"I know I've already posted a video of us tickling his to make him laugh, but can you really get enough of that?


I also videotaped Paxton squealing a few days ago. And I thought Madi was going to be our talker!


And one last video - this is of Madigan telling us about her imaginary friend Courtney. As you can tell, this kid has no shortage of imagination.


We've definitely had fun, but it's left us a bit tired. So, I'm going to close tonight with a picture that really sums up our last few weeks.
Good night!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the chucnky rolls - he is so cute with his little smiles! I am very interested that a 4 year old can take care of a baby "this little"

Bowsman Family said...

You have to understand - 4 year olds are grownups in Madigan's eyes. I told her I was 28 the other day. She looked at me with shock and a little bit of pity. She'd never realized I was so ancient and decrepit.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cari said...

I love the video of Paxton laughing! That is too funny! Thanks for sharing :)