Friday, September 17, 2010

Catching Up

I'm combining several posts into one here. First of all, Paxton is now 10 months old...and has been for about 2 weeks. Oops! Once again, better late than never!
10 months old
22 lbs
He's still as happy as ever and now has 8 teeth to put to work on his favorite task - eating!
I'm definitely in denial that my baby will be turning a year old in about 7 weeks. And I plan to stay there until I'm forced to admit it. :)

As for Madigan, school is still going great. Last Friday, her school had a Fall Potluck and the kiddos got up and sang songs for the parents. My hope was that Madigan would at least stand with her classmates and not start crying when the parents clapped for them. Thankfully, she stood up there...and sang EVERY word, smiled, made the hand motions, etc. Where did this kid come from?!

In addition to what she's learning at school, she and Daddy take time every night and read her BOB books. I'm impressed - she's really learning to sound words out and is so proud of herself when she finishes a book.
A few other happenings...
The weather has stayed nice, so we've been able to get out and jog to the park more often. One day we got home and I unbuckled Paxton from his seat. He immediately crawled into the floor of the jogging stroller and started eating the goldfish crackers he'd dropped during the run. Don't want to waste a single cracker!
Paxton's also become quite the ladies' man. He's not too sure what to do when Lindsey reaches for his hand...
but I think he likes it!
These are just a few pictures I took before church one morning. When did she get so big?!!
Make sure you note Paxton's shoes. He thinks he's pretty cool in his new kicks.
Madi loves holding her brother. Paxton's a little less thrilled with the experience!
So those are a few things that have been going on around here. Busy times, but so much fun!

No comments: