Monday, September 06, 2010

Funny Stuff

We spend the large majority of our time laughing at things Madi does or says. But lately, Paxton has pulled out some funny stuff.

For starters, here's a video of him laughing. You'll notice some of the laughs toward the end are "courtesy laughs". You can almost see him thinking, "Okay, this isn't so funny anymore. But poor Mommy thinks it is, so I'll give her one more laugh."



Along with Paxton's new mobility has come some destructive tendencies. A few days ago, he got his hands on Madi's Ken doll. Paxton vs. Ken... Paxton wins!

One night, I tried to get a picture of Paxton's crazy hair.
But every time I pulled the camera out, this is what he did. What a ham!
Last but not least, I'll leave you with a video of us feeding Paxton some sour foods. Not very nice, but pretty funny!



I think we have another funny kid on our hands!

1 comment:

Growin' Owens said...

CUTE! Hudson watched the video with me and when it was over he said "Where the baby go?" He would like you to post more Paxton videos I think.