Monday, September 20, 2010

Our Weekend Captured by the Phone

I recently got a new phone. It probably has way more capabilities than I'll ever appreciate, but I'm learning to love it. I especially like that it has a camera and video camera so that I can capture moments while we're "out and about" and without the "real" camera (which is often). The quality of the pictures aren't quite as good, but it's nice to catch those fun moments. Here are a few that I took this past weekend.

Friday night we went to Larry's Pizza and Paxton got his first taste of the greatest pizza ever made - Bavarian Creme. He thought it was pretty stinkin' good. :)

Then on Saturday we went to a Razorback watch party at one of my co-worker's house. The food was great, the company was wonderful and the Razorback's won! But without a doubt, Madi and Paxton's favorite part was the outside entertainment, particularly the trampoline. Paxton LOVED the bigger kids jumping so that he bounced high. My friend was concerned that he might end up with Shaken Baby Syndrome.

Paxton also enjoyed playing Baggo. Well, he enjoyed crawling on the board...
Saturday evening we got to go visit the very beautiful and sweet Miss Rory. Rory's granddad has already worked out an arranged marriage for Rory and Paxton. Madigan definitely approved of her and that night her prayer included a thank you to God for Baby Rory. :)
Then last night, we went to small group at the Noel's house and Madigan played with her buddies. Such sweet girls!
Paxton, on the other hand, chose to just chill. After such an eventful weekend, the boy deserved to lounge, right?
And even though this didn't really occur over the weekend, I wanted to include it. This morning I had to do some grocery shopping so Paxton and Lindsey got to "drive" the buggy. I thought this was cute... until I realized that in only 15 short years it will be a reality. Then I got a little nauseous. :)
Okay, I think I've finally emptied the pictures off of the phone now! It was a busy but fun weekend. Looking forward to another one in 5 short days. :)

No comments: