Friday, January 21, 2011

My Mountain Goat

I've already put this video on facebook and emailed it to some family members, so probably everyone who reads this blog has already seen it. But I wanted to make sure it was documented in the blog as well.

One day, I heard the piano start playing. Paxton often walks up to the piano and bangs on the keys, so I figured that was what was going on. I finished doing the dishes and then walked in to the living room to find Paxton playing the piano... WITH HIS FEET. He was walking along the keys. Oh my. I pulled him down and then watched as he crawled back up to the top in less than 30 seconds. So, I did what any good mom would do. I yelled to Ted and told him to bring the video camera. You'll hear Paxton fussing at the start of the video. That's because he's angry that I kept ruining his fun by setting him back on the ground.

So, I've gone ahead and reserved a room at the local Emergency Room. I figure we're going to need it with this one.

No comments: