Friday, January 28, 2011

Don't Blink

I know I spend a lot of this blog lamenting the fact that my kids are growing up too fast. But seriously, this is getting ridiculous!
The story behind the veil - on Sunday morning we talked about Jesus' first miracle in Madi's Bible class. Since the setting was a wedding, we let the girls dress up in a veil and the boys wear a fancy tie.
Since that point, Madi's been a bit obsessed. Surprising, I know.
She's apparently also heard the song, "First comes Love, then comes Marriage. Then comes Baby in a Baby Carriage." Or baby in a stroller, one in a back carrier and one on the hip. :)
Paxton is, of course, also growing fast too fast. He's been working daily to perfect his climbing skills.
One day those skills helped him to break into the candy bowl and score a sucker. Nice...
He's also been growing some hair. Baby mohawk!
Since he's getting so big, we had to start giving him responsibilities around the house. Yes, this is child labor at it's best!
So once again, I'm posting a blog to remind myself not to blink. Because it seems like every time I do, these kiddos grow up!

No comments: