Friday, September 02, 2011

Finally...West Texas!

Yeah, so it's starting to become apparent that I'm not ever going to catch up from the last few months. So I think I'll just post some quick posts with lots of pictures and then go from there.

In July (yes, July - I told you I was behind), the kids and I flew to West Texas for my dad's family reunion. Paxton was pumped.
Madi was pretty excited too
At the reunion, the kids played with Gee Gee and Pa,
and their 3rd cousins. Paxton figured out how to get the best view.
Thankfully he didn't figure out how to get on the roof.
Love this picture of my granddad and his four kids.

Paxton thought Uncle Steve was a riot,

and used Great Granddad's walker as a jungle gym (which they both thought was great).
I loved watching Granddad play with the kids. Not sure there's a greater feeling.

But by far, this was my favorite picture from the trip.

It was a great trip spent with great people. And I survived my first plane trip with two kids. Happiness all around!

No comments: