Friday, September 23, 2011

5 Years Old

That's right, World. My baby turned 5 years old in August. Where does the time go?
Aunt Kate made a visit the week before Madi turned 5, so she took some pictures for us. As always, they turned out amazing!


Aunt Kate kept the kids that day while Ted and I worked, so she and Madi painted nails, of course. Gotta love the rainbow nails.
We had to make it through several outtakes...
before we finally got one of the two kids being sweet at the same time. :)
I love this smile
but this is the look I get the majority of the time. It's usually accompanied by her saying "seriously?!" Ha!
Since Madi is so into dressing up these days, I asked Kate to take some pictures of the little princess.

Her princess pose
I love them all and think Kate did an amazing job of capturing Madi's personality! Thanks Kate!

No comments: