Saturday, November 14, 2009

More pictures

I figure the only reason anyone is checking the blog right now is to see pictures of Paxton, so without further ado...


Gee Gee
We finally got a Pa picture!
Several attempts at a sibling picture...
Paxton LOVES to stare at Madigan. He finds her very interesting!

Tough life, huh?
I don't do well being stuck in the house, so we've gotten out for walks quite a bit. This was our first stroll around the block. On Tuesday we went to walk the trails at Burns Park.
Such a good Daddy!The whole strolling thing really wore Paxton out!
I love how he sucks his lip in when he sleeps.
And my favorite - this is Paxton's burping position. Anytime I put him up on my shoulder to burp, he either puts his arms under his chin or slings them over my back.
We had Paxton's one week appt yesterday and everything looks great! Thanks for all of the prayers.

3 comments:

Lindy said...

congrats! Paxton definitely looks perfect! hope you all are getting a few stretches of sleep!

The Uptons said...

What a handsome little man! He has a great birthday too! (chloe turned 6 on that day!) You have such a sweet and adorable little family...congratulations!

Marie said...

What at cutie! He is so adorable and I can tell that Madi is completely in love with him!