Thursday, November 05, 2009

Trunk or Treat

Despite all of my best efforts, Madigan won out this year and finally got to be a Princess for Halloween. Not only was she a Princess, but she was a PINK Princess riding a PINK unicorn carrying a Princess candy bucket and wearing a tiara. Where did I go wrong? :) Anyway, here are some pictures of her in her costume and at our church's Trunk or Treat.

I asked her to sit with her pumpkin for this one. Or right in front of it, whatever.
Obviously I was interrupting an important phone call...
Here's a picture in her full attire.
Now what do I do, Daddy?
Posing with Jenna and Lindsey and their VERY cute M&M costumes that Laura made
And a picture with her buddies Joanna and Abigail.
It was a fun night and Madigan made a haul...which Ted and I have helped her consume! Hope you all had a fun Halloween too!
Hopefully the next post will include some Paxton pictures!

1 comment:

Mark Deal said...

I could have helped make her a Zombie Princess, would that have been better.