Monday, January 11, 2010

2 Months Old

Paxton turned 2 months old on the 6th. We had his 2 month appointment today. He weighs 13 lb, 5 oz (80%ile) and is 22 3/4 inches long (36%ile). Everything else looks great, which is a huge blessing. I'll try to minimize my whining over how quickly the last two months has gone...but it has. And he's changed so much in a month. Don't believe me? Check out these pictures.

Paxton - 1 month old

Paxton - 2 months old
That's the same basket. I thought I would take a picture in it each month to see how much he grows, but I'm not sure he'll even fit in it at 3 months!

Here are a few more pictures that I took trying to get a good 2 month photo.


Serious poseMy chunky monkey

2 comments:

Growin' Owens said...

I love the chunky monkey phase! You must be doing good! Can't wait to see him again.

Marie said...

How CUTE!!! You are right- he has grown so much in the last month! I have to admit- I love the chunky-munky phase! Those cheeks, thighs and bellies- so tickle-able!!