Saturday, January 09, 2010

Catching Up

Just needed to post a few random pictures...

Paxton in his cute winter hat (made by our friend Michelle)
I took this one day after church. I'd taken off his outfit and started to put on another one until I realized he still had his socks on. I just thought it was funny. (Aren't all naked baby pictures?)Paxton has been working hard during his "tummy time". If you put his elbows up under him, he can get enough momentum to roll over. It won't be long...And, as any good Mommy would do, I dressed him up in his duck towel after his bath. Yes, these pictures are destined to reappear in the slideshow when he's a senior in high school.Such a happy baby...
We purchased a Wii with some Christmas money and have been having a blast with it. Madigan's favorite part is creating the "Mii"s. A few days after she made her own, she was playing and we realized she was dressed just like her character! So, we took a picture...I think that's it for now! Have a great weekend!

No comments: