Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fun and Friends

Last Friday, our friends invited us to join them at their school's Fall Carnival. Let's see... dress up like a princess, hang out with friends, and play games that result in someone giving you candy? Madigan was in!
Once again, face painting was a must.
Paxton was excited to hang out with his good buddy Mac. They did a little people watching.
Ted thought they had a good idea and joined them.
This picture makes me a little sad because I know it will only be a matter of time before my little girl is sitting at a cafeteria table at her own school. Once again, where has the time gone?!
We had a great time at the carnival. Thanks to Joy and the kids for the invitation!

As I was looking through pictures, I realized I'd never posted these next ones. They make me laugh, so I hate to not share them with the world. :)
We help with the children's program for the 1st-5th graders at our church ("Kingdom Express"). That means that we spend quite a bit of time up there on Wednesday evenings getting everything ready for the classes. The kids do a good job of entertaining themselves while we work and their favorite room to play in is the Theater/Puppet Room. One night, I went to check on them and discovered that they'd found a new toy to play with....



We've laughed and said that this is how we keep kids in time out during Kingdom Express. No wonder we haven't had many behavior problems! Ha!

No comments: