Friday, November 05, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Well, it happened. Time did NOT stand still and my little boy turned 1 year old today. As you can see, he is quite happy about it! Watch out!
Aunt Kate also took Paxton's 1 Year photos while she was here. And, as you'll see, she did an amazing job again!

We went to Old Mill to take the pictures and were rushing to try to get them taken before it got dark. The sunset ended up providing some wonderful lighting for the pictures.






Make sure you note what it says on the shirt - "I didn't do it". That sums up so much of our daily life right now...
I'm out of here!
This is probably my favorite picture out of all of them. So sweet!




My little Rangers fan!

The next day, Kate continued the photo session with some pictures in our backyard.



Can you tell he was having fun?!
There is no telling what she is whispering to him right now. I'm probably better off not knowing.
Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy! You have brought us more joy than I thought was possible in this first year and I'm going to work hard to treasure every single minute of the coming years.

No comments: