Saturday, November 20, 2010

WICKED!!

Last weekend, Madi and I had a Mommy/Daughter outing to see the most wonderful musical ever - Wicked!!
A cute little witch
Paxton stayed home with Daddy and took a long Sunday afternoon nap, but we had to let him have a little part of the action. Our friend Marti loaned us a onesie for him to wear that said "Green Babies Rule!" :)
But my favorite part was the back - Wicked!

A picture of us in our black and green...
Four and half years ago, Laura and I saw Wicked in Chicago while we were pregnant with Jenna and Madi. This time, we had to pay for the girls to go with us. :)
The fountain in front of the Robinson Center was colored green for the occasion.
The musical was wonderful and Madi knew most of the words to most of the songs. Made me proud. :) She actually lasted longer than I thought and made it to the middle of the 2nd act before saying she was ready to go. She got back into the show during the next song though and finished it out. As the final song ended, she looked at me and said, "That was GOOD!" I agreed. When we left, I took another picture of her in front of the green fountain. As you can see, she was a bit pumped up!
It was a very good day for all of us!

1 comment:

Mindi Tipps said...

I love this musical! It's amazing. Madi looked adorable!