Saturday, October 10, 2009

Three Year Photos

We just got Madigan's 3 Year pictures taken tonight (yes, I'm a few months behind). Sorry for the large amount, but I wanted the grandparents to be able to see at least one from each pose. If anyone is looking for a place to get pictures made, I highly recommend Portrait Innovations. We were VERY happy...again.

These are by far my favorite two pictures...

And here are some in her "big sister" shirt. She told me that she thought Paxton would like them. :)


What a ham...
Loving the pink fuzzy boa...


She was giving us her fake laugh here...

We dressed her in a summer dress to make it look like I got her pictures made when she really turned 3 (August) and not two months later when it's 50 degrees outside. :)







The lady told her this was a Princess chair. Sold!




Woo hoo for being three years old!

To the family - consider this a sneak peek at some Christmas presents. :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are beautiful!!!!

Growin' Owens said...

I love the boa pics. Of course!